If your claim is successful, ADLT may (at ADLT’s sole discretion):
- Grant a credit for the price of the goods (less a restocking/handling fee);
- provide replacement goods;
- repair and return the goods.
STEP 1: Advise us of your claim
- Where a breakage occurs prior to receipt of the goods or there is non-compliance with an order, claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of the goods;
- Where there is a defect in the manufacture of the goods, claims must be made within the warranty period, if applicable.
Within the applicable time frame, email your Claim to ADLT customer services email@example.com and provide the following details:
- Purchaser order number;
- Invoice number/Dispatch docket number;
- Description of goods ordered;
- Reason for claim – (non-compliance with order or defective goods).
You may indicate on the Claim Form whether you request a repair of goods, credit or replacement goods.
STEP 2: ADLT assesses your claim
ADLT may require access to inspect the goods at your premises. ADLT will inform you in writing of its decision to accept or deny your claim and whether it will repair or replace goods or provide credit, subject to proper return of goods in accordance with this Credit Procedure.
In order to help us process your claim and to assess any technical issues with product supplied, ADLT may require you to complete a questionnaire.
If you are required to return goods, a Goods Returned Authority (“GRA”) will be issued to you.
If your claim relates to non-compliance with an order for goods, ADLT will inform you as to when it will be able to comply with the order, or it will provide reasons as to why it cannot.
STEP 3: Return goods to ADLT
Returned goods must be forwarded to the Mount Maunganui office of ADLT, unless advised otherwise in writing. Your shipping document MUST quote the GRA and enclose the completed Claim Form with your returned goods.
Please note that goods returned without an approved GRA will not be accepted by ADLT and your claim will be rejected.