A lighting solution with beauty AND brains
Long Bay on Auckland’s North Shore is Todd Property Group’s premium asset. Such a large and prestigious development called for customised street lighting solution to deliver exceptional function that also met stringent design life requirements. Practical and beautiful. Energy efficient and reliable.
The road lighting design had to meet sub categories V3, P3 and P4 in accordance with AS/NZS 1158. Variations to the standard tapered round pole were evolved to complete the aesthetic in combination with the AT approved Cree Edge square street light. The Vicpole round tapered column was engineered to meet a 50-year service life while retaining the custom aesthetic requested by the developer.
The developer was able to get the best of both worlds. A high quality custom design pole based on his aesthetic vision for Long Bay. Well planned street lighting creates a stunning nightscape and long lifespans mean these fittings will provide optimum light for many years to come.
The Cree Edge Square Series and Cree Round Series Spider Mount were chosen for this application. These LED light fittings achieve approximately 40% energy savings compared to others with similar illumination levels.
- A custom design that meets the design aesthetic and the strict quality controls.
- Chosen fittings achieve approximately 40% energy savings compared to others with similar iillunimation
- Light Fittings – Cree Manufacturer’s Warranty of 10 years
- Light Fittings – Application Life of 20 years
- Poles – Paint Finish warranty of 10 years
- Poles – Design Life of 50 years
Just the right combination of customisation, function, style and price.